Our buses, equipped with all the comforts to guarantee a satisfying travel experience in every respect, connect Ginosa with many cities in Basilicata and Campania.
Three quick round trips with the cities of:
– Matera, city of the Sassi and European Capital of Culture 2019
– Power, capital of the Basilicata Region
– Ferrandina, strategic railway station in the Basilicata region
– Metaponto, one of the most important seaside resorts on the Ionian coast of Basilicata
– Salerno, Campania province in a strategic position between the Amalfi Coast and Cilento
– Pompeii, city known for its archaeological excavations
– Naples, the third city of Italy dominated by Vesuvius and overlooking the homonymous gulf
– Sicignano, Italian municipality in the province of Salerno between the Tanagro valley and the Alburni mountains, mostly included in the Cilento and Vallo di Diano national park
Reaching Lucania and Campania has never been so convenient!
Consult the timetables and prices of the rides and buy your ticket online to guarantee you the best price.